Provide efficient and effective administration support to ensure the smooth running of a functional area.
- Identify and escalate potential risks which may lead to increased costs.
- Adhere to standards and procedures to reduce costs
- Identify process improvements to save costs
- Deliver a quality service through meeting agreed turnaround times, and ensuring availability, reliability and accuracy
- Ensure first time resolution of relevant customer queries or escalations in accordance with operational goals and standards enhance the customer experience
- Follow up on queries handed over to other parties or areas to ensure delivery on agreed timelines and SLAs
- Propose improvements on internal processes that impacts service levels and customer satisfaction within area of accountability
- Establish relationships with relevant individuals and departments in order to deliver on work expectations
- Adhere to relevant service level agreements
- Remain accountable for your own work in accordance with the organisational values and code of ethics
- Comply with and adhere to identified governance and compliance standards and escalate problems for investigation and resolution
- Identify and escalate risk as normal part of work
- Deliver work in an accurate manner to ensure consistent results
- Draw on knowledge and experience to identify and develop solutions that leads to improved service delivery and quality
- Align and integrate own administrative support tasks and activities in accordance to required response time, quality and service delivery standards
- Plan and complete activities within area of work to meet set time and quality standards
- Adhere to schedules to perform assigned work
- Attend (and facilitate) meetings as and when required
- Maintain documentation and share information with the team where applicable
- Provide timeous reports on operations, performance and audit findings
- Report on transactional activity progression within set guidelines to provide timely information for decision making in area of accountability
- Maintains control over the flow of original documents, adhering to laid down procedures.
- Ensure that an accurate electronic tracking process is maintained.
- Assumes accountability for the accurate record keeping and filling of documents in the team.
- Assists with the development and formalization of the team’s safekeeping process.
- Maintains quality assurance of the document held by the team.
- Maintains customer files in appropriate order.
- Attend to the logging in and out of documents
Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum Qualification – Grade 12
- Experience – 3-5 years relevant experience
Closing Date: 27 February 2023
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below: