Administrator (Business Improvement) at ROSSING URANIUM Limited
Administrator Business Improvement – 24 months Fixed Term Contract
A vacancy exists for an Administrator Business Improvement on a 24 months fixed-term contract within the Business Improvement department reporting to the Manager Business Improvement. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing administrative support function to the Business Improvement Department by providing efficient and courteous services in terms of onboarding of Contractors and Consultants; arrangements of meetings and business travel; processing of invoices and orders and provide other general administrative support as required.
Key performance areas
• Maintaining Health, Safety and Environmental standards;
• Arranging site visits with relevant parties as requested by management;
• Engaging with consultants/contractors for on boarding requirements;
• Liaise with contractor management for onboarding of contractors/consults and issuing of access cards;
• Preparing international/local travel request and submit to relevant General Managers for approval outline the purpose of the trip together with intended expenses and itinerary;
• Processing all departmental purchase requisitions for goods and services to be delivered and ensure purchase orders are send to relevant suppliers/service providers;
• Identifying and implementing business process improvements within area of responsibility;
Minimum requirements of the role:
• Grade 12 with 20 points over 6 subjects.
• 2 -Year diploma in Secretarial or Office Administration qualification;
• Three (3) years’ experience as a Personal Assistant or experience in office administration environment;
• SAP experience is desirable;
• A valid code B driver’s licence;
• A Police certificate of conduct of not older than six months is required. A record will not automatically disqualify candidates.
Required Competencies and Skills:
• Good communication skills.
• Computer literacy.
• Assertiveness skills.
• Self-starter and taking initiative.
• Good coordinating and analytical skills.
• Excellent time management
• Planning and organizing skills
• Administrative skills.
Please take note that the recruitment process will be subjected to assessments (if necessary) which will form part of the selection process.
• Go to: https://career2.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=1043&company=rssinguran
• First time applicants select “new user” and register, then apply
• Registered users login and apply
Preference is given to candidates from designated groups in line with Company policy on employment equity.
Application closing date – 07 April 2023
125 total views, 1 today