Administrator – HR at Pupkewitz Megabuild
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Advise employees on different Medical Aid options and distribute forms as required.
- Ensure Leave applications and supporting documents are accurately loaded and HR Granted on SmartHR.
- Verify Staff Certificates for accuracy before submission to senior management
- Administration of claims to Social Security regarding Sick Leave, Maternity Leave and Death Claims.
- Assist employees with staff applications relating to Micro-Loans, Salary Advances, Staff Accounts and Pension-backed Home Loans
- Keep database of new appointments, inter-company transfers, dismissals and promotions updated.
- Create new positions on SmartHR.
- Update Vacancy List and advertise vacancies Internally and Externally.
- Shortlist applications and discuss with Recruitment Officer before submission to Branch Managers.
- Arrange Moodle Tests, Interviews and conduct References as required.
- Check completeness of all Appointment documents and do onboarding of new appointments on e-Recruitment.
- Ensure Internal staff receive Regret Letters at the end of each recruitment process.
- Coordinate the completion of CIC and Termination documents.
- Follow up on Special Performance Appraisal forms on a bi-monthly basis.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have good administrative skills and sound numerical understandin
- Must be passionate about recruitment.
- Someone deadline driven that pays great attention to detail.
- Someone who is emotionally mature and able to work under pressure.
- Must be able to patiently work with a diverse group of people
- Must have completed Grade 12.
- Minimum 3 years HR Administration experience.
- Diploma or Degree in Human Resources or Commerce will be an advantage.
- Must be computer literate. Knowledge of the SmartHR system will be a great advantage.
- Excellent written and spoken English – Native language will be an added advantage.
Closing Date: 08 April 2023
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:
118 total views, 1 today