Artisan: Boilermaker at Rossing Uranium
An exciting opportunity exists for Artisan: Boilermaker on a 12-month fixed term contract in Mining asset management department. The successful incumbents will be responsible for ensuring the constant maintenance, reparation, modification, overhauling and inspection of mechanical components. This will be done in compliance with the Rössing health, safety and environmental standards.
Key Performance Areas:
- Maintaining health, safety, and environmental standards;
- Fabricating structural components;
- Repairing, and modifying structural components;
- Assisting with the commissioning of mechanical equipment/machinery;
- Supervising subordinates (apprentices, contractors, and assistants);
- Training and mentoring of apprentices.
- Communicating with all stakeholders;
- Performing general tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
Requirements and experience:
- Grade 12 with Maths and Science and an E-symbol in English;.
- NTC II with three subjects and a pass in Trade Theory with Trade Diploma/Certificate; OR
- Level III Boilermaker and a Trade Diploma/Certificate;
- Trade Diploma/ Certificate;
- Four years experience in Boilermaking trade including apprenticeship training;
- Valid code BE driver’s licence;
- A police certificate of conduct not older than six months is required. A record will not automatically disqualify candidates.
- Analytical troubleshooting skills;
- Job planning skills;
- Reading technical drawing skills;
- Computer literacy;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Coaching, facilitating, and guiding others on experience gain.
Closing Date: 26 May 2023
The company ONLY accept application via their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:
168 total views, 2 today