An exciting opportunity exists for Artisan: Diesel Mechanic on a 12-month fixed term contract in Mining asset management department. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering the right level of quality and effective maintenance and service to customers on the equipment in good time and at acceptable levels of cost and efficiency and in compliance with Rossing standards.
Key Performance Areas:
- Maintaining health, safety, and environmental standards;
- Maintaining, repairing, adjusting, and overhauling relevant equipment;
- Installing relevant equipment;
- Repairing breakdown of relevant equipment;
- Providing on-the-job training;
- Performing Administration duties.
Requirements and experience:
- Grade 12 with Mathematics & Science and an E-symbol in English;
- NTC II and Trade Theory (Diesel Mechanic);
- Trade diploma;
- Three years of working experience including apprenticeship training;
- A valid code BE (08) driver’s licence;
- A valid Code C driver’s licence will be an added advantage;
- A Police certificate of conduct not older than six months is required. A record will not automatically disqualify candidates.
- Analytical troubleshooting skills;
- Job planning skills;
- Reading technical drawing skills;
- Computer literacy;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Coaching, facilitating, and guiding others on experience gain.
Closing Date: 26 May 2023
The company ONLY accept application via their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below: