Namdeb’s alluvial mining operations offer unique challenges for professionals who wish to be part of a world-class operation. With established open-cast, coastal, and dredge mining operations as well as a variety of new technology-driven projects.
Namdeb offers developmental opportunities unmatched at most other mining operations. We are thus challenging individuals who can think outside the box to join our dynamic team in contributing towards the development and implementation of new-generation mining technology.
- To issue reservations and transfer inventory efficiently and effectively to relevant end users and plants within Namdeb on a daily basis.
- Grade 12 Certificate (20 points over 5 subjects, and an E in English) or Equivalent National Senior Certificate
- Progression towards Certificate in Material Management or Purchasing and Supply Chain Management
- Computer literate in MS Office Suite, SAP
Job Specific competencies include:
- 2 years’ experience in the supply chain management environment.
- Applicant should be results orientated and display excellent communication skills.
- Excellent office management skills.
- Knowledge of: Materials Policies, Procedures, and Systems.
- Ability to plan forecasting on material management.
- Basic understanding of purchasing processes.
- Good Time Management Skills.
- Good Problem-Solving ability.
CLOSING DATE: 28 March 2023