Assistant Packaging at Namibia Dairies (Pty) Ltd
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To assist with the day-to-day operations within the Packaging department by collecting and counting crates, checking best before dates on packaging material and pack finished products, to ensure that daily planned production is achieved.
- Receive daily production plan from machine Operator or Technical operator
- Collect crates according to production plan
- Check that crates provided to production lines are clean and undamaged
- Report damaged crates to Team Leader Packaging
- Pack finished products in crates
- Perform spot checks on finished products to verify that right flavour is packed in the right packaging material
- Handle finished goods with caution to avoid damages to the packaging material
- Perform daily stock counts of finished products and submit count sheet to Team Leader
- Clean packaging area of work during and after production in line with the “clean as go” principle.
- Report safety incidents to Team Leader Packaging and Occupational Health and Safety Officer.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- Grade 12
- 1 Year experience in a similar position
- Previous experience in Packaging environment
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Written communication
Closing Date: 28 June 2023
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:
76 total views, 2 today