Bakery Coordinator at PICK N PAY NAMIBIA
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To be trained in coaching and training staff and management in the Bakery department and responding to requests from the business for assistance in increasing financial performance of the Bakery by identifying areas of concern in production areas and putting together a plan of action to address and rectify for profitable, effective and efficient operations of the (appointed) department of all PnP Stores.
- Assist Fresh Department with implementing practical and well-tested best practices for the purpose of attracting customers and boosting departmental sales.
- Assist Fresh Department with implementing the expert knowledge and utilize available resources effectively for the purpose of attaining monthly budgeted turnover results in the department.
- Implement best control mechanisms in order to keep shrinkage and waste within parameters as agreed with Head of Fresh.
- Coordinate with branches to ensure effective preparation for stock takes and liaise with the Store Managers during stock taking preparations as required.
- Control product and raw material cost in the department as directed by the Head of Fresh.
- Maintain and update product costing and product availability to ensure that the Gross Profit targets of the department are achieved.
- Assist management with the corrections of identified variances after stock taking.
- Monitor departmental growth in line with each store growth and provide suggestions to Head of Fresh accordingly.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- Diploma in Retail Management/ Hospitality or
- Grade 12 Certificate with at least 3-5 year of technical bakery experience.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Planning and organising capabilities.
Closing Date: 06 March 2023
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:
46 total views, 1 today