Bookkeeper/ Accountant at Pick n Pay Namibia
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To perform financial functions through collecting and recording financial data, reconciling the general ledger (GL) and preparing various analyses thereby assuring that the books accurately reflects the company’s financial position..
- Prepare and submit monthly import and withholding tax returns
- Manage the fixed asset register, including creating and maintaining of assets.
- Analyse general ledger and fixed asset data.
- Compile monthly journals for month-end closure.
- Prepare and adjust all GL accounts and compile the reconciliation statements thereof. (Credit recons, balance sheet recons, accruals, and provisions)
- Clear and maintain all assigned GL accounts.
- Follow up on all outstanding queries on GL reconciliations.
- Prepare monthly planning and enforce deadlines.
- Perform month-end closing procedures timeously.
- Prepare audit file and assist auditors with audits.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- A Diploma in Accounting, with at least 4 years relevant Finance experience or Grade 12 Certificate with Accounting as a subject and atleast 7 years relevant finance experience.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Problem solving skills..
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Planning and organising capabilities.
- Good organising skills.
Closing Date: 21 April 2023
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:
95 total views, 2 today