Branch Manager at PUPKEWITZ MEGABUILD
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Manage all operational functions including Sales, Marketing, Administration and Industrial Relations of the branch.
- Manage stock levels, shrinkage and all other expenses to acceptable standard.
- Drive initiatives to increase the branch’s Market Share.
- Train and develop staff to increase productivity and efficiency.
- Uphold the Pupkewitz mission of Customer Satisfaction Through Service Excellence.
- Act as a Mentor to staff members, through motivating and guiding staff to reach their full potential.
- Implement, monitor, and maintain company policies & procedures throughout all operational activities.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- A strong leader and team builder with sound interpersonal skills.
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge.
- An enthusiastic, business driven individual with a “hands-on” attitude.
- Financial understanding.
- Someone who can effectively plan, multitask, and prioritize.
- Be passionate about customer service and working with diverse group of people.
- Must have Grade 12.
- Bachelor of Commerce Degree (NQF Level 7) will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 3 years’ managerial experience in the Retail, FMCG or the Construction Industry.
- Must have a valid Code B Driver’s License.
- Kerridge system experience will be an added advantage.
Closing Date: 09 December 2022
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:
39 total views, 2 today