WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Supervise the branch and ensure that budgets are met/exceeded to enhance profitability.
- Understand the needs and desires of clients with regards to Interior Decorating and advise on conceptual design ideas to meet their expectations.
- Ensure effective branch operations by timeously placing special orders, meeting administrative deadlines and advising clients on product lead times.
- Staff management.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- A team leader that is sales and target driven.
- An enthusiastic, creative and vibrant problem solver who enjoys interior design.
- Financial understanding.
- Someone who can effectively plan, multitask, and prioritize.’
- Able to advise clients on trending interior designs and appropriate products to satisfy their needs and wants.
- Must have completed Grade 11 (New Curriculum) or Grade 12 (NSSC-O) with 22 marks.
- Diploma or Degree in Interior Design would be an advantage.
- Must have a valid Code B Driver’s License.
- Tile industry experience will be an advantage.
- Kerridge system experience will be an added advantage.
Closing Date: 28 April 2023
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below: