Location: Windhoek, NA
Company: Namibia Breweries
Job Grade: C3
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Operating the three brewing sub departments (Brew house, Cellar & Filter), while being involved in the entire brewing process and providing support to the Senior Brewer and Manager: Brewing Operations.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- Brewing Diploma with 3 years’ experience as a Brewer and completion of apprenticeship in a brewery (Qualified Brewer)
- Any additional qualification in a technical (electrical/mechanical/chemistry) field will be an added advantage.
- Computer literate in Word & Excel
- Responsible for monitoring and analysing the raw materials aspect of the Brewing Process (which includes preparation according to prescribed recipes)
- Operate the brewing plant according to work Instructions, procedural instructions, and pre-defined production schedules
- Verifying quality parameters such as pH, temperature, pressure, and rate of fermentation
- Reporting of daily progress and deviations from specifications.
- Perform administrative duties
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Willingness to Learn
- Achievement Orientated
- Innovative Mindset
- Interpersonal Skills
- Passionate about Brewing
- Technical Ability
CLOSING DATE : 08 May 2023