Briefing/ Debriefing Controller at NAMIBIA DAIRIES (PTY) LTD
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To supervise the loading and delivery processes, including document and stock management and control, and to maintain the Distribution operational systems
- Schedule trucks and delivery team to loads;
- Briefing and de-briefing of drivers;
- Load tracking and queries/enquiries handling;
- Maintain Distribution related systems master data;
- Interaction with service providers;
- Supervise loading process;
- Engage with customers regarding returns discrepancies and document control (POD’s).
- Monitor applications and management of systems to ensure optimum value add to operation.
- Responsible for reassigning orders to loads to optimize capacity utilization.
- Be the first contact person for drivers before and after returning from routes.
- Communication /Contact point between Sales Representatives and Drivers.
- Implement and execute processes and procedures in line with Logistics operational requirements/needs.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- Degree in Logistics/ Supply Chain Management;
- 1-3 years relevant working experience;
- MS Office (Excel), SAP, ERP and Fleet control systems will be an added advantage;
- Code B Driver’s License.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Assertive communication – reports, proposals.
- Attention to detail
- Numerical and analytical skills
- Interpersonal Skills
Closing Date: 01 February 2023
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:
58 total views, 1 today