Business Analyst at NAMIBIA BREWERIES Limited
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Responsible for controlling, monitoring and leading the cost accounting process within NBL by providing relevant and accurate financial information. To collect quantitative and qualitative financial data, prepare, analyse, and transform data into insights, from internal and external sources and in line with the business needs, in order to deliver correct, timely and complete information that supports decision making.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- Degree in Cost Accounting/ Management Accounting with 4-5 years’ experience in Cost Accounting/Management Accounting.
- CIMA qualified would be advantageous
- Business Intelligence and systems automation literacy
- Provide financial insight that influences business strategic direction and decision making.
- Develop dashboards which fulfil management’s business insight requirements.
- Develop and implement management reports to present actual and budget figures.
- Develop and maintain database and file relevant business information in the existing systems.
- Develop a NBL information model to translate strategy into value drivers and key performance indicators.
- Communicate strategic plans and directions to relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure cost accounting process is relevant, accurate and up to date as per procedures.
- Ensure timeous provision of cost information to business and users.
- Ensure adherence to relevant cost accounting principles and alignment with IFRS.
- Provide support for product cost enquiries and modelling (value chain analysis and brand profitability assessment).
- Interpret internal and external data (qualitative and quantitative and make necessary recommendations.
- Create dashboard that includes relevant management information i.e., KPIs to drive the business outcome.
- Research industry Best Practices and recommended necessary improvements.
- Identify business process for improvement and contribute to the development, implementation and optimisation of systems and procedures.
- Improve and streamline current business financial processes and systems.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Influencing Skills
- Facilitation Skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Pro-active thinking
- Personal credibility / Ethics
Closing date: 14 August 2023
153 total views, 1 today