Business Development Officer at FNB NAMIBIA
To provide support to the Network Management team in all manner of interactions with client
- Market all segment facilities and products to existing and potential customers by special contact and promotion of business development opportunities.
- Build and maintain excellent customer relationships with all stakeholders through daily visits to identify opportunities for market share growth.
- Interview clients to understand their needs and to gather all information on client’s financials, do assessments and prepare proposal for approval.
- Take applications, complete documentation and prepare contracts, submit for approval and ensure appropriate payments within required turnaround time to satisfy customers.
- Canvass prospective new sources or clients to obtain and grow new business.
- Promote, develop and maintain relationships with all FNB business units to explore opportunities for cross-selling.
- Present business cases to all relevant parties both internal and external.
- Develop a deep understanding of the market environment.
- Research and identify new entrants in the relevant market.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Grade 12,
- A relevant tertiary qualification is an added advantage.
- 2 to 3 years related experience.
Closing Date: 07 March 2023
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:
43 total views, 1 today