Business & Project Developer at O&L NeXentury Development and Construction Service
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To develop energy and storage projects in Namibia. Responsible for the project support of such new projects and execute those.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, finance or business.
- Three (3)-year business experience preferably in renewable energy business and project development.
- Experience in project development / execution in the renewable energy sector would be an advantage.
- A post-graduate qualification will be an added advantage.
New Business Development
- Identify and research new project opportunities.
- Systematically identify target industries and target off-takers.
- Create and manage contact and business development pipeline database.
- Establish, grow, and maintain relationships with key influencers, relevant stakeholders and potential clients and off-takers.
- Determine sales strategy to secure opportunities.
- Evaluate customers, competitors and other market influencers and ensure competitive advantages.
- Understand the renewable energy market including regulations, licensing, and project financing.
Project Development and Implementation
- Support and lead various technical aspects of the Project’s approval, permitting, licensing deliverables and requirements during the pre-construction and pre-financed development phase.
- Lead tender processes.
- Manage and present technical and financial proposals and solutions to potential customers.
- Review basic legal contracts.
- Assist and support Project Managers to implement and construct specific projects.
- Assist in developing projects from inception to hand-over.
Closing Date: 14 July 2023
28 total views, 1 today