Butchery Coordinator at PICK N PAY NAMIBIA
Line Manager: Anja Lee-Ann Kisting
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To be trained in coaching and training staff and management in the butchery department and responding to requests from the business for assistance in increasing financial performance of the butchery by identifying areas of concern in production areas and putting together a plan of action to address and rectify for profitable, effective and efficient operations of the (appointed) department of all PnP Stores.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 Certificate.
- Diploma/ Technical Certificate in Meat Processing
- Assist Specialist with implementing practical and well-tested best practices for the purpose of attracting customers and boosting departmental sales.
- Coordinate with branches to ensure effective preparation for stock takes and liaise with the Store Managers during stock taking preparations as required.
- Monitor departmental growth in line with each store growth and provide suggestions to Specialist accordingly.
- Implementing production schedules and food safety standards and assist Managers and Supervisors with these accordingly.
- Develop and implementing new products to stay competitive in the market with Specialist
- Ensure sufficient stock is available from vendors to put on display during promotions.
- Train department staff on how to assist customers with enquiries and queries on stock and application/ use of products.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Numerical Proficiency.
- Proficient in English and/or Afrikaans.
Closing Date: 06 March 2023
62 total views, 1 today