Cashier at PUPKEWITZ MEGABUILD
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Record and receive payment for goods purchased timeously and accurately.
- Ensure valid credit cards are accepted to prevent fraudulent transactions.
- Ensure zero unauthorized purchases are made on customer and staff accounts.
- Daily filing of all relevant documents
- Provide excellent customer service by always informing customers of specials, promotions and any other relevant news/information when assisting them
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- A young energetic candidate, with trustworthy traits and an enthusiastic attitude towards their work.
- Excellent numeracy, language proficiency, assertiveness, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to maintain a positive and professional image for M. Pupkewitz & Sons
- Minimum Grade 11 (New Curriculum) or Grade 12 (NSSC-O) with 22 marks.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Cashier in a computerized retail environment.
- Must be a fluent communicator in English.
- Computer Proficient – knowledge of the “Kerridge” computer system will be an advantage.
Closing Date: 03 March 2023
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:
50 total views, 1 today