Category Manager: Tools at PUPKEWITZ MEGABUILD
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Maximize category performance.
- Source and manage suppliers to perform within agreed inventory and supply terms.
- Negotiate supply terms, maintain and build exceptional supplier relationships.
- Review and analyze product ranges, market trends and successfully implement areas for improvement within the product range.
- Analyze market information & identify areas of opportunity.
- Maximize product group margins and inventory ratios.
- Manage product ranges across stores.
- Manage daily, monthly and quarterly reports relating to category performance.
- Conduct market and price surveys and apply results to pricing strategies.
- Control transport rates and consolidation to ensure delivery takes place within agreed delivery time and rates.
- Identify opportunities for volume product buying locally or internationally through imports.
- Resolve transaction, price and supply terms discrepancies with suppliers.
- Optimize stock availability and minimize aged and excess stoc
- Plan and negotiate product ranges for monthly and quarterly promotions.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- A confident communicator with great interpersonal, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Driven individual with a commercial mindset, understanding of stock replenishment models, stock ratios, margin optimization and market analytics.
- Someone that can passionately build and manage supplier relations and evaluate new products offered by suppliers.
- Eagerness and driven to negotiate key suppliers and products to grow market share.
- Must be able to work in a high-pressure environment.
- Must have completed Grade 11 (New Curriculum) or Grade 12 (NSSC-O) with 22 marks.
- Minimum 4 years Procurement experience with focus on Tools, Power tools and Machine tools categories.
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering, Commerce, Supply Chain or Procurement.
- Must have extensive knowledge of hand on Power Tool products and an understanding of the DIY market.
- Must have a valid Code B Driver’s License.
Closing Date: 16 June 2023
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:
39 total views, 1 today