Chef de Partie x3 at O&L LEISURE (PTY) LTD
POSITIONS AVAILABLE: 3
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Responsible for supervising a particular part or parts of the kitchen. Responsible for quality of a la carte, set menu or buffet meals and all relevant planning, preparation, training, maintenance of a la carte, set menu or buffet meals
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- Culinary certificate or diploma
- Minimum 3 years in the same position in a 5* star establishment
- Knowledgeable about HACCP and health regulations
- Ensures that proper cooking methods and practices are adhered to at all times.
- Ensures that work practices are efficient, clean and hygienic.
- Ensure that all equipment being used is washed and cleaned after use.
- Ensures that all items of equipment, which has been used, are correctly stored after they have been cleaned.
- Responsible for the development and work performance of the junior employees in those parts of the kitchen for which she/he is responsible.
- Ensures that stores, refrigerators and freezers in the department are always clean and tidy.
- Uses skills to ensure that food items prepared are of the highest quality.
- Assist in monthly stock take and ensure kitchen stock is a par level for responsible section.
- Lives the O&L Values
- Leads Growth
- Takes Bold Stands
- Causes Alignment
- Being Authentic
- Inspires Innovation
- Deliver Extraordinary results
CLOSING DATE: 13 APRIL 2023
72 total views, 2 today