Clerk: Cash Book at NAMIB MILLS PTY LTD
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Monitoring and administration of the Cashbook and Petty Cash.
KEY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Download and process bank statements on a daily basis.
- Handling all corporate bank queries.
- Handling and processing of corporate credit cards according to company procedure.
- Provide telephonic and written communication to the bank when queries arise.
- Handling and processing of corporate fuel cards according to company procedures.
- Complete filing during the month.
- Petty Cash custodian for head office, request cash for depot
- Complete bank reconciliations on a daily basis.
- Reconciliation and processing of petty cash of the head office and depots.
- Completing journal entries and reconciliations for monthly GL accounts.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS POSITION:
- Grade 12 (NQF4)
- Three (3) years’ experience in a similar role and/or function.
- Experience in Fast Moving Consumer Goods and Manufacturing will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of the ACCPAC system will be an added advantage.
- Computer literate with good mastering of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Proficient in English, being bilingual will be an added advantage.
- Willing to work overtime and weekends
- Namibian citizen.
Namib Mills is an equal opportunity employer. The Company offers in return; a competitive salary and a range of employee benefits which are market related. CVs with relevant supporting documents can be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org (not larger than 2MB).
– Subject line for applications should be: NMF07122022 – Clerk: Cash Book
– Only applications with this subject line will be considered.
– Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 21 December 2022
31 total views, 1 today