Clerk – Creditors at PUPKEWITZ MEGABUILD
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Resolution of account discrepancies and procedural enquiries.
- Perform Creditors reconciliations and resolve supplier queries.
- Payment allocations and posting of payments.
- Preparation of remittance advices and EFT`s.
- Follow up on outstanding claims and invoices.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- A vibrant self-starter with the ability to work under pressure.
- Someone with a high level of integrity and time management skills.
- Excellent numerical, analytical and reconciliation skills.
- A candidate with excellent communication skills and professional interpersonal skills.
- Must have completed Grade 12.
- Minimum 2 years’ creditors reconciliation experience.
- Knowledge of Accounting Application in Kerridge will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of standard Accounts Payable policies and procedures.
- Computer literate and fully conversant with MS Excel.
Closing Date: 27 January 2023
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:
70 total views, 1 today