Clerk RTM at Pick n Pay Namibia
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To ensure that the right quantity of all damaged, expired or redundant stock is received, captured, processed and dispatched to the correct supplier.
- Responsible for receiving all damaged, redundant or expired stock.
- Ensuring that all returned items have a valid reason to be returned to supplier.
- Sorting out stock according to respective suppliers.
- Capturing and processing stock information on the system.
- Ensuring that representatives from suppliers sign processed claim.
- Preparing stock for dispatching.
- Ensuring that the right quantity of stock is dispatched.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Grade 12 Certificate.
- 2 years’ experience in a food retail environment.
- Experience in a receiving department will be an added advantage.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be physically fit.
Closing Date: 26 July 2023
The company ONLY accept applications via their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:
80 total views, 1 today