Clothing Coordinator at PICK N PAY NAMIBIA
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To coach and train staff and management in the clothing department. To assist business to increasing the financial performance of clothing by identifying areas of concern in areas and putting together a plan of action to address and rectify for profitable, effective, and efficient operations of the (appointed) department of all PnP Stores.
- Advise and support Clothing Supervisors with implementing practical and well-tested best practices for the purpose of attracting/retaining customers and boost departmental sales..
- Advise and support Supervisor Clothing with the implementing of expert knowledge and utilize resources effectively for the purpose of attaining monthly budgeted turnover results in the department.
- Implement best control mechanisms in order to keep shrinkage and waste within parameters as agreed with Operations.
- Coordinate with branches to ensure the effective preparation of stock takes and liaise with the Clothing Supervisors and Store Manager during stock taking preparations as required.
- Maintain and update product costing and product availability to ensure that the Gross Profit targets of the department are achieved.
- Assist management with the corrections of identified variances after stock taking.
- Monitor departmental growth in line with each store growth and provide suggestions accordingly
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- Diploma in Retail Management
- Grade 12 Certificate with at least 3-5 year of fashion execution experience.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Planning and organising capabilities.
Closing Date: 27 January 2023
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:
49 total views, 1 today