Constituency Supervisors x121 at Namibia Statistics Agency
- Oversee the entire constituency
- Supervise, plan, and manage the work of all the teams in a constituency
- Plan field logistics for all teams in a constituency
- Ensure that all EAs assigned to a team are completed and checked
- Maintain proper record keeping
- Conduct publicity in the assigned areas to create awareness among selected communities
- Carry out any task as delegated by the supervisor
- Assist to transport the team to and from the areas of work when required.
Experience and Qualifications:
- A Bachelor degree or Diploma in Land Management, Geographic Information Systems (GIS), Geoinformation Technology (GIT), Geography, Statistics, Population studies, Business and Management degree, Economics, Accounting, and Computer science have worked in atleast in 2 household surveys/census/ project. OR
- Grade 12 with a minimum of 20 points in 6 subjects with an “E” symbol in English. PLUS, must have worked in at least three (4) or more Household-based census/surveys/project.
Note to Candidates
Candidates are required to provide the following mandatory documents. Certified (scanned) copies of the documents should be loaded onto your online profile.
- Identification documents (ID/Passport)
- Secondary school qualifications: (New Grade 11, Grade 12 or equivalent)
- Proof of residence in constituency (NB: any of the following):
- Certified declaration form (commissioner of oath or police) OR
- Constituency verification form (certified by Councilor, Traditional Authority or Headman). OR
- Voter’s card (with constituency specified),OR
- Municipal bill not older then 2 months (with a certified copy of ID and a verification letter from the person listed on the municipal bill)
Closing Date: 30 June 2023
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:
Please take note:
These are temporary positions and people who are currently employed & full time learners/students will not be considered. Successful candidates will be required to provide a police clearance certificate, tax certificate and bank confirmation letter.
96 total views, 1 today