Control Postmaster at Namibia Post Limited
Primary purpose of position:
To oversee the effective execution of operational procedures of assigned areas while ensuring that customer demands are fully met. Provide input into regional sales / business plan, and monitor approved area budgets, to ensure growth and profitability of the area.
- Postal administration, Savings Bank, Postfin, Courier, and agencies.
- Financial Controls and Inspection
- Staff management
- Customer relations
- Technology utilization
- Agent Supervision
Educational and experience requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business management and 2 years Postal and or Retail and or Banking experience of which at least 1 year should have been at Supervisor level.
Skills and Personality requirements
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Computer Literate
- Ability to supervise and control staff
- Ability to work accurately with cash & stock
- Financial Management Skills
- Report writing skills
- Deadline driven
- Code B Drivers Licence
Candidates who comply with the above criteria and competency areas should send online applications to Vacancies@nampost.com.na email should not exceed 20MB and candidates should indicate in the subject line for which position they apply.
Closing Date: 28 February 2023
The documents that need to be forwarded Cover letter, certified copies of relevant qualifications together with a detailed curriculum vitae. Applicants who do not receive any response within three weeks after the closing date must accept that their applications were not considered favourably.
Note: NamPost is an Equal Opportunity Employer and operates in line with affirmative action guidelines
36 total views, 1 today