PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To effect payments of non-cash transactions by processing all creditors’ information, reconcile creditors’ balances to statement, effect all payment to creditors and file all creditors’ information in order to guarantee the management of creditors in line with company policy and procedures.
- Obtain orders with invoices attached.
- Match orders with invoices, requisitions, delivery notes and GRV’s.
- Processing of monthly Accounts Payable Invoices
- Perform and submit monthly creditors reconciliations by the predetermined deadlines.
- Handle and resolve difficult situations with suppliers.
- Load suppliers’ payments on the bank.
- Capturing and Processing Supplier Payments.
- Liaise with Suppliers queries and payments.
- Inter-Company Confirmation.
- Optimize settlement discounts.
- Process or Manage Claims.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Grade 12 (with pass marks in Accounting and Mathematics)
- Diploma in Accounting
- 3 years’ experience as Creditors Clerk or in a similar position in a financial environment
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Numerical skills
- Planning and organizing
- Attention to detail
- Analytical ability/Business Analysis / Cognitive Capacity