Creditors Clerk at Pick n Pay Namibia
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To provide administrative support to the daily operation and objectives of the company’s creditor’s cycle as per standard operating procedures in order to honor the company’s financial obligations towards suppliers and service providers through accurate and timeous payments..
- Scrutinize designated creditors’ invoices timeously to ensure compliance to VAT act.
- Capture claims designated stock invoices accurately and match to orders.
- Daily, weekly, biweekly, and monthly reconcile and allocate designated creditors’ accounts.
- Investigate, follow up and take corrective action regarding all reconciling items and discrepancies.
- Assist with compiling accurate and timeous GRIR list monthly.
- Perform general administrative duties.
- Provide the creditor controller with an age analysis report of suppliers with corrective action taken.
- Prepare timeous and accurate weekly and monthly creditor’s payments as per standard operating procedures.
- Perform month end closing procedures timeously as per planning schedule.
- Prepare designated audit recons and assist auditors with audits.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- Grade 12 Certificate with Accounting/ Mathematics as a subject and atleast 2 years relevant finance experience.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Problem solving skills..
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Planning and organising capabilities.
- Good organising skills.
Closing Date: 21 April 2023
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:
108 total views, 3 today