WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- To capture all information contained on cut lists on a cutting list optimization program to process quotations and customer orders.
- Support the production team by ensuring cutting lists for all confirmed orders are correct and communicated to the cut and edge facility for production.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- A team player and an energetic self-starter, who can multi-task and interpret cut lists accurately.
- Someone that pays great attention to detail.
- Must have strong administrative, organizing, time management and analytical skills.
- Minimum Grade 11 (New Curriculum) or Grade 12 (NSSC-O) with 22 marks.
- 1-year administrative experience in a carpentry/joinery environment.
- A Certificate/Diploma in Carpentry will be an advantage.
- Product and cut list optimization software knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Fluent communicator in English.
Closing date: February 16, 2023