Data Monitors x35 at Namibia Statistics Agency
- Partake in all planning and scheduling of meetings/workshops for operational planning and implementation of Population, Housing Censuses related statistics
- Participate in the training of field staff
- Interviews of the special population in the Khomas region
- Do continuous QA of the data on daily basis and give feedback to the field
- Participate in Census fieldwork monitoring.
- QA the codes and descriptions for the occupation and Industry as the data trickle in from the field.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Diploma in statistics/ mathematics/ demography or social sciences with statistics or similar.
- A Bachelor’s degree would be an added advantage.
Note to Candidates
Candidates are required to provide the following mandatory documents. Certified (scanned) copies of the documents should be loaded onto your online profile.
- Identification documents (ID/Passport)
- Secondary school qualifications: (New Grade 11, Grade 12 or equivalent)
- Proof of residence in constituency (NB: any of the following):
- Certified declaration form (commissioner of oath or police) OR
- Constituency verification form (certified by Councilor, Traditional Authority or Headman). OR
- Voter’s card (with constituency specified),OR
- Municipal bill not older then 2 months (with a certified copy of ID and a verification letter from the person listed on the municipal bill)
Closing Date: 30 June 2023
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:
Please take note:
These are temporary positions and people who are currently employed & full time learners/students will not be considered. Successful candidates will be required to provide a police clearance certificate, tax certificate and bank confirmation letter.
76 total views, 1 today