Database Specialist at Namibia Statistics Agency
- Designs database systems and management tools.
- Installs, updates, and maintains computer databases.
- Assesses database performance by developing protocols to measure results and identify problem areas.
- Supports database performance by monitoring, evaluating, and resolving processing and programming problems.
- Secures database by preparing access and control policies and procedures and implementing disaster recovery procedures.
- Supports application design by contributing expertise to operations and technical support teams.
- Provides technical support to employees.
- Updates industry knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Informatics, computing, or any related fields
- A minimum of 2 years database management experience, an honors degree would be an added advantage.
- Please note that the position requires the frequent use of a personal computer. Therefore, brining your own laptop will be an added advantage.
Closing Date: 16 May 2023
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:
117 total views, 2 today