Debtors Controller at BROLL&LIST NAMIBIA
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Responsible for the billing and collections operations for an extensive portfolio of buildings under management to ensure timeous collection of outstanding fees in order to optimize cash flow, minimize risk and reduce debtor outstanding balances.
- Month-end billing of all properties under management as per pre-agreed timelines.
- Oversee and streamline pre-statement checks in line with pre-agreed parameters to ensure accuracy of billing.
- invoice distribution to tenants.
- Tenant collections and allocation of payments.
- Weekly and monthly debtor reconciliations, aging reviews, and reporting to management.
- Monthly Debtors meetings with Management.
- Assist with the legal hand-over and delinquency notifications to management.
- Cost recovery calculations for utilities and other recoverable expenses.
- Prepare ITC Listings.
- Follow up on unidentified payments and tenants with credit balances.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- Grade 12 with a Basic Bookkeeping Diploma or Certificate
- A minimum of 2 years working experience in a similar environment
- Grade 12 with minimum of 3 years’ experience in debtors.
- SAP experience would be an advantage
Closing Date: 16 December 2022
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:
30 total views, 1 today