To ensure the overall debtors’ administrative duties are carried out effectively, efficiently, to ensure the profitable and productive operation of the finance department.
- Collect all outstanding debt.
- Reduce the totals in the age analysis.
- Handle debtors’ queries, request invoices, recons, or statements.
- Complete debtor’s reconciliations
- Process all debtors’ receipts and direct deposits
- Allocate payments received.
- Collect remittances from clients.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Grade 12
- A bookkeeping certificate or diploma in Finance will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 3 years appropriate work experience.
- Lives the O&L Values
- Leads Growth
- Takes Bold Stands
- Causes Alignment
- Being Authentic
- Inspires Innovation
- Deliver Extraordinary results
Closing Date: 03 January 2023
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:
APPLY FOR THIS JOB