WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Locate stock as per picking note and ensure correct products are efficiently loaded to customer and company vehicles.
- Verify product quality and quantity to the invoice.
- Monitor stock levels and report accordingly.
- Maintain a good company image by ensuring maximum customer satisfaction through service excellence.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Excellent communication and skills..
- A proactive team player that pays attention to detail and has good administrative skills.
- Good product knowledge and customer service skills.
- Minimum Grade 11 (New Curriculum) or Grade 12 (NSSC-O) with 22 marks.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Picking / Despatch position in the Building or Retail industry.
- Computer literate – knowledge of the “Kerridge” computer system will be an advantage.
- Fluent communicator in English.
Closing Date: 09 March 2023
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below: