Direct Payments Confirmation Clerk at Pupkewitz Megabuild
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Assist the Credit Control, SME and Legal departments in collecting overdue amounts from clients, by checking daily banking accounts.
- Issue receipts in respect of EFT / Direct Payments received from customers.
- Process all direct receipts.
- Determine validity of EFT / Direct Payments by obtaining sufficient references from banks.
- Ensure company procedures are followed at all times with regard to EFT / Directs not on bank.
- Trace unknown deposits or record it in Untraceable directs receipt book.
- Resolve and follow up on enquiries logged by the Accounts department.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. An honest individual with strong moral principles.
- Analytical mind that pays great attention to detail.
- Deadline driven with good numerical and administrative skills.
- Someone who is emotionally mature with a strong personality that can work under pressure.
- Must have completed Grade 11 (New Curriculum) or Grade 12 (NSSC-O) with 22 marks
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification in Bookkeeping.
- Minimum 2 years Credit Control / Debt Collecting experience.
- Must be computer literate with advanced MS Excel skills. Kerridge experience will be an advantage.
Closing Date: 29 June 2023
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:
76 total views, 2 today