Driver at HARTLIEF CONTINENTAL MEAT PRODUCTS
Department: HL Dispatch
Line Manager: Armas Imene
PURPOSE OF POSITION
To deliver orders to customers and claims from customers in and around area of responsibility. To represent the company in accordance with customer care and quality requirements.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT:
- Grade 12 certificate.
- 2-3 years’ experience in heavy duty transportation in FMCG.
- Valid driver’s License C or C1 code with valid PDP.
KEY JOB OUTPUTS:
• Keep products cooled during transportation, by keeping the cooler on 2 degrees Celsius.
• Deliver all products on time and in full in accordance with log trip sheet, OTIF and in compliance with cold chain requirements.
• Submit work output, log sheet to admin assistants/Supervisor on a specific timeframe as per internal procedures.
• Record and maintain relevant information such as fuel receipts and delivery documentation for future use.
• Submit all invoices to finance upon return from each trip.
• Double check with Admin assistant/supervisor to see all orders/boxes are loading as per trip sheet.
• Ensure minimum fuel consumption through appropriate driving regulations.
• Maintain minimal fuel consumption through proper vehicle maintenance by handing over the fuel invoices to Operations Supervisor in order for him/her to control fuel consumption and communicate the results to driver.
• Conduct Mechanical and tyre control as per pre-trip inspection list every Monday.
• Communicate all mechanical faults on vehicle to fleet admin.
• For cooler purposes plug the truck when on company premises.
• Must be familiar with Windhoek.
• Responsible for housekeeping of vehicles.
• Practice safe driving habits to avoid accidents thereby limiting unnecessary expenses for the company.
• Must be presentable and good communication skills, will need to work inside dispatch time to time as needed.
Due Date: 13 April 2023
150 total views, 3 today