WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Daily truck maintenance.
- Loading of materials for customers.
- Deliver materials to customers.
- Strictly adhere to all Health & Safety, Road Traffic and Transport Regulations.
- Maintain a good company image with emphasis on Customer Satisfaction through Service Excellence.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Excellent driving and time management skills.
- Good communicator and professional interpersonal skills.
- Not afraid to get their hands dirty.
- A self-motivated individual, who is very observant with ethical standards.
- Someone with knowledge of truck mechanics.
- Minimum Grade 11 (New Curriculum) or Grade 12 (NSSC-O) with 22 marks.
- Must have a Code C1 Driver’s License and a valid Public Drivers Permit.
- Code CE will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Truck Driver.
Closing Date: 22 May 2023
We value diversity and encourage applications from all designated groups. Preference will be given to Namibian citizens.
May you please help
Want a job as nurse midwife
In which town this vacant present?