MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To plan and coordinate activities concerned with the design, construction, modification and maintenance of all mechanical equipment to ensure maximum equipment availability at optimum cost to achieve production targets including adherence to SSHER requirements.
Key Performance Areas:
- Participate in the maintenance, inspection and repair of equipment
- Coordinate the receipt of new equipment.
- Produce contingency plans and remedial actions to minimize operational and technical risks.
- Ensure maintenance is carried out in compliance to Company policies and procedures and work instructions.
- Determine maintenance project schedules and track progress.
- Identify downtime root causes and implement preventative maintenance programs to eliminate downtime causes.
- Identify and determine areas where deviations from standard RCM practices are acceptable. Investigate and resolve user problems, initiate system corrections, monitor and expedite system changes-in-progress and test corrections and enhancement.
- Analyse RCM data/reports, investigate causes of delays and deviation and implement action to optimise process performance and efficiency targets.
- Identify production losses and abnormal high maintenance cost assets. Adhere to the Life Cycle Asset Management (LCAM) process throughout the entire life cycle of new assets.
- Implement approved reliability improvement initiatives.
- Develop, investigate and implement enhancements to the reliability centered maintenance and reliability centered spares system.
- Provide input in preparation of the section’s annual operational budget.
Requirements and experience:
- BTech / Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering with 3 years’ of Engineering experience.
- Experience in a Mining environment will be a distinct advantage.
- Exposure in asset management and repairs of open pit heavy duty equipment such as Haul Truck, Shovel, Wheel Loader, Drill etc.
- Proven experience in multi-disciplinary continuous improvement projects and exposure to research and development work into new / improved project.
- Exposure in equipment life extension and improvement of equipment reliability.
- Good track record of contract & contractor coordination.
- Valid Code B/BE Driver’s License.
Closing date: 24 January 2023
I am looking job general worker please help me 0817393983
I am looking job general worker please help me 0817393981
iam jaharooma kututa looking for general work please ;contact number 0817851547
I am looking for general work; contact number 081 223 9633
Notify for General Worker job please