Finance Manager at Old Mutual Namibia
- Being accountable for the preparation of financial reports for specific financial services entities;.
- Providing technical assistance to business units and liaises with key stakeholders;
- Being responsible for the financial reporting and management reporting process, this includes ownership of the annual year-end and interim reporting process;
- Analysing financial records such as income and expenditure and profitability trends;
- Assisting in and preparation of board reporting submissions;
- Being responsible for driving business planning and forecasting processes across a number of areas;
- Reviewing and monitoring of key account reconciliations across a number of areas;
- Tax planning, reporting and compliance across all tax types;
- Risk and Compliance reporting;
- Ensuring compliance with accounting standards at a group level;
- Guiding systems and process development and ongoing improvements; and
- Integrating accounting, actuarial and tax knowledge in terms of analysis and interpretation of technical issues;
- Being responsible for cash management, monitoring and reporting;
- Ensuring processes, policies and practices are in place to drive business strategic objectives and contributing to finance strategy;
- Managing of finance staff.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Namibian Citizen.
- 10 years Finance Management experience;
- Registered Chartered Accountant;
- Must have operated in financial services and preferably Insurance; and
- Must have senior level experience in the management of people;
- IFRS17 experience will be advantageous.
Closing Date: 07 July 2023
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:
66 total views, 1 today