Finance Manager at Old Mutual Namibia
- Maintaining of Group financial controls and accountabilities;
- Maintaining the Management Information Systems supporting the finance function;
- Maintaining all projects that have an impact across all Namibian businesses from a Finance perspective;
- Maintaining and applying appropriate project management standards to ensure alignment with EPRM requirements and OML project deliverables and direction (if applicable);
- Assist in preparation of development and analysis of new business cases (special projects) and scenario planning;
- Ensuring processes, policies and practices are in place to drive business strategic objectives from a Finance perspective;.
- Assist in Developing future-fit solution for the finance function;
- Assist in Developing, and executing change programs for the finance function;
- Accountable for governance and compliance at an operational level;
- Creates a healthy internal control environment to ensure safeguarding of assets & integrity of financial information;
- Monitors & reports on status of all projects that have an impact across all Namibian businesses from a Finance perspective;
- Effects on-going changes to internal controls as necessitated by changes in business and corporate governance;
- Maintains complex business models.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Namibian Citizen.
- Relevant Accounting Degree;
- Completion of articles or newly qualified Chartered Accountant an added advantage;
- Accounting system experience will be advantageous;
- Computer Literacy and good numeric skills are essential with excellent excel skills;
- Proven ability to meet and exceed tight business and reporting delivery targets on a consistent basis;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to work independently; and
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
Closing Date: 17 May 2023
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:
43 total views, 1 today