Financial Controller at O&L CENTRE (PTY) LTD
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The purpose is group reporting and to ensure technical compliance in terms of IFRS, taxation and Companies Act in the O&L Group of Companies.
- Perform half-year / year-end consolidations and setting up of Group Financial Statements.
- Conduct Group monthly financial reporting
- Monthly review of management accounts of specific O&L subsidiaries as allocated.
- Review budgets of allocated companies for reasonability and arithmetic accuracy and that all factors on the strategic metrics and breakthrough plans have been considered.
- Forecasts and other information required for Banks.
- Investigate technical queries iro of IFRS, Companies Act or Tax Act and other texts to suggest a solution to various operating companies in the O&L Group.
- Review Group Subsidiaries’ Financial statements.
- Perform half-year review on allocated subsidiaries’ financial records
- Execute other duties as and when required.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Accounting Honours Degree
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with at least 2 years post article experience.
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge
- Caseware and/or consolidation experience would be an advantage
Closing Date: 18 January 2023
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:
37 total views, 1 today