FOH Manager at Joe’s Beerhouse (Pty) Ltd
- The opportunity requires an energetic and fit individual with sober habits, willing to work evenings and weekends, goal-oriented team player with exceptional hosting skills.
- Professional and customer orientated with effective attentiveness to guests is a key priority.
- Knowledge and experience in applying the Namibia Labour Act, OSHE Policies, F&B Management, Financial and Stock Control procedures.
- Ensure efficient restaurant operation, tour & corporate group engagement, oversee payments & admin cash-up as well as assist with all front of house duties
- Aptitude and ability to manage firmly & fairly, as well motivate employees to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Proof of Namibian citizenship or permanent residency.
- PAYE registration certificate
- Certificate of Conduct (not older than 3 months)
- Driver’s license Code B (PDP advantageous)
- Minimum of 5 years work experience at management level in the service industry or tourism & hospitality. (Diploma in tourism or business mgt a definite advantage)
- Matriculation certificate (minimum of 25 points with C symbol for English & Mathematics).
- Microsoft computer literacy with FOH & BOH experience in Pilot POS software or similar is a definite requirement.
- Proficient business report writing & reading skills in English.
- Professional & effective verbal communication in English & Afrikaans. (German-a distinct advantage)
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an assessment.
All applications to be emailed to email@example.com with the certified documentation and color photograph. All queries to be directed to Manfred Enus (HRM).
Closing Date: 24 February 2023 at 19H00
28 total views, 1 today