Location: Windhoek, NA
Company: Chobe Water Villas (Pty)
Job Grade: D4
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To own, lead, direct and implement the organizational Breakthrough strategy and operational plan for Chobe Water Villas including, contributing to the unique, unforgettable guest and customer experiences. The position will put more emphasis on fulfilling the brand promise, and creating amazing, exclusive, and value-driven customer and guest experiences.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in Hospitality Management or Business Administration
- 5 years’ experience in a Senior Management role at a 7-star lodge operation.
- Have experience with destinations like Okavango Delta, Victoria Falls, Kasane/Chobe National Park, Serengeti, Kruger National Park.
- Profound understanding of the tourism and hospitality distribution channel, including route to market and experience in selling a value driven product.
- Strong leadership and people skills as well as stakeholder engagement skills
- Strategy Formulation, Budgeting, Execution, Monitoring & Controlling
- Operationalize the Brand
- Guest Experience (CX) and Quality Management
- Operational efficiencies management
- Key account building with Suppliers and Conservancy Stakeholders relationship.
- Risk Management and Operational Controls
- Lead O&L Culture and Engagement
- Lead, Coach and Develop the team.
- Lives the O&L Values
- Leads Growth
- Takes Bold Stands
- Causes Alignment
- Being Authentic
- Inspires Innovation
- Deliver Extraordinary results.
Closing Date: 7 March 2023