Guest Relations Officer at O&L Leisure (Pty) Ltd
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To provide all guest with unforgettable, unique experiences prior to arrival and throughout their stay, while maximizing room revenue and occupancy aligned to the O&L Leisure Customer Experience Journey.
- Welcome customers/guest and monitor the overall experience to ensure the service offered create unforgettable, unique experience.
- Provide guests with quality service by monitoring staff assignments and responsiveness and seeking opportunities to communicate with guests to personalize the service.
- Handle all guest complaints in a courteous and professional manner and provide feedback to the guest.
- Coordinate all MICE (Meeting, Incentives, Conferences, Exhibitions) requirements between reservation/sales, the Lodge, and the client.
- Create and maintain extraordinary Food & Beverage relations on every level ensuring exceptional guest experiences.
- Compile all relevant reports and feedback on all applicable aspects and relevant departments.
- Encourage guests to book the lodge activities and meals through upselling.
- Articulate and maintain developed standards, product knowledge and grooming.
- Constantly monitor and check the quality-of-service delivery towards the guests and making sure the processes are speaking to the brand and the provided quality guideline.
- Monitor the appearance, standards, and performance of the Front Office team and Food & Beverage team
- Live the breakthrough behaviours, values, and culture.
- Conduct daily hygiene walkabouts, complete the required checklists, enforce the correct cleaning standards, Health & Safety standards, and operating equipment.
- Report and where possible handle cases of accident, fire, theft, loss, damage, or contravention of regulations.
- Attend meetings and training courses, workshops or seminars as required.
- Relief and assist in all areas during periods of absence or crisis.
- Maintain Company standards and ensure that policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Willing to work shifts, weekends and Public Holidays as dictated by business volumes.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality management.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in guest relations/customer service or similar environment.
- Knowledge of OPERA
- Computer literate (MS Office & Systems)
Closing Date: 23 June 2023
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:
39 total views, 1 today