HR Business Partner at Namibia Dairies (Pty) Ltd
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Responsible for aligning business objectives with great people practices in designated business unit to contribute to purposeful driven people. The position formulates partnerships across the business and build credible external networks to deliver value added services that reflects Namibia Dairies current and future objectives, by maintaining an effective level of business acumen of the business unit’s financial position, operational challenges, culture and overall short to medium term goals.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- 3-year Degree in Human Resources or Industrial Psychology with 3-5 years relevant Human Capital Services experience.
- Code B Driver’s License
- Human Resource Management Systems knowledge
- In-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to people practices.
- Experience in a Manufacturing environment
- Partner with designated business units to analyze and interpret business needs, identify trends, and translate these into HR interventions and solutions in response to business and people challenges.
- Lead the talent acquisition process by identifying and attracting the best candidates and developing strategies to retain talent.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to find new, innovative ways aimed at optimizing and managing organizational design, organizational effectiveness, employee engagement and retention.
- Leverage data and analytics to recommend and propose solutions in partnership with Specialist OD & talent for decision making.
- Monitor the implementation of Employer of choice actions, support operational leaders to further embed the required culture to drive performance.
- Support Line Managers with workforce planning and productivity measures.
- Keep abreast of industry trends and best practice to optimize service offering, ensure compliance, and mitigate risk.
- Baseline timely and accurate Payroll Administration.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Learning Ability
- Coaching Leadership style
- Assertive Communication
- Presentation Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Planning and Organizing
Closing date: 03 May 2023
153 total views, 1 today