- The HR Officer – Payroll shall be responsible for effective operations of all human resource functions.
- Recruitment & selection with effective resource planning
- Implementation of company policy and procedures.
- Disciplinary and grievance process management as well as chairing of internal disciplinary hearings.
- Compliance with all regulations relating to employee management, such as the labour act, affirmative action, social security, paye, etc
- Payroll administration and NamRa processing/ compliance.
- NTA claims handling and SSC administration.
- Training & development of employees
- HR diploma qualification (level 7) with Payroll Administration experience of 5 years minimum.
- Proof of Namibian citizenship or permanent residence.
- Certificate of Conduct (not older than 6 months)
- Knowledge and experience in the application of the Namibian Labour Act, Social Security, Affirmative Action as well VET Levy administration of claims and NamRa compliance.
- Experience in employee relations, industrial relations with effective union relations.
- The candidate should be able to perform tasks accurately, consistently and strategically align their functions with organizational goals
- The individual should have a firm and fair approach to employee management, with the ability to motivate employees to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Due to the nature of the business, the candidate should be prepared to work with floor managers to assist with the evaluation of employee performance.
- Experience in MS Office and Payroll software is a requirement.
All applications to be emailed to email@example.com with the certified documentation and color photograph. All queries to be directed to Manfred Enus (HRM).