Human Resource Manager at Manica Group Namibia (Pty) Ltd
Manica Group Namibia recently marked their 99th year footprint in the logistics industry, with our purpose focused on providing Simplified Cargo Movement solutions. As a critical link in this industry, we are committed to being quality conscious, transparent and results driven. Our people are committed, reliable and professional therefore being considered as one of our most valuable resources. Our culture of being respectful, appreciative, and fair, undoubtedly contributes to our purpose of Simplified Cargo Movement. Manica Group Namibia (Pty) Ltd. currently has an opportunity for a qualified Human Resource Manager, based in Walvis Bay. The emphasis of the job falls on practical efficiency of attending to general human resources management.
- Managing team of HR Business Partners
- HR Planning & Organisational Design
- Ensure Recruitment & Selection compliance and best practices
- Develop Career and Succession Management
- Manage Industrial and Union Relations
- Ensure HR optimisation of automated processes
- Government compliance and lobbying
- Identifying, Planning, Execution and Monitoring Training and Development
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- BA / B Comm Degree (HR Management/Industrial Psychology) or related Degree.
- Minimum of 5 Years HR management experience.
- Namibian Citizenship.
- Fluency in English and Oshiwambo will be an advantage;
- Fully computer literate, especially in SAGE, Timekeeping systems, Acumatica and Microsoft Office packages
Closing Date: 18 July 2023
The company ONLY accept applications via their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:
Only shortlisted candidates with relevant supporting documents attached to their application will be contacted for interviews. Candidates from designated groups defined in the Affirmative Action Act (1998) are encouraged to apply
54 total views, 1 today