ICT Administrator at Namibia Statistics Agency
- Serve as the first point of contact for IT and data processing division support, organize schedules and meetings, and undertake administrative process improvements.
- Assist in coordinating IT asset inventory management and perform administrative functions.
- Work closely with finance, procurement and administration departments for accurate and timely payments.
- Train users on basic network and software skills, software updates, and new systems.
- Perform systems administration functions for designated information systems/technologies.
- Provide project coordination assistance and escalate issues to management and technical team.
- Ability to move computers and set up for users.
- Provide direct troubleshooting of end-user desktop, equipment, application, device communication, and connectivity issues.
- Manage time efficiently, maintain a professional demeanor under stress, and operate within customer support standard and operating procedures.
- Printers management
Experience and Qualifications:
- A Diploma in Computer Science, IT and related fields
- At least 1 year experience in similar role including IT helpdesk
- Experience in project coordination or systems administration will be an advantage
- Please note that the position requires the frequent use of a personal computer. Therefore, brining your own laptop will be an added advantage.
Added Advantages | Special Requirement(s)
- Familiarity with IT terms
- Ability to work well both independently and as a member of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Office 365
Closing Date: 16 May 2023
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:
75 total views, 1 today