- Assist the Webmaster with Database development and administration for Census project.
- Gather and analyze requirements from clients.
- Design, Develop and assist to implement components for Census related systems applications
- Write codes in one or more programming or scripting languages such as PHP, Java Script etc.
- Plan and prototype Applications related to the Census project
- Ensures that systems are compatible with different existing systems used at NSA.
- Engage in problem solving activities and troubleshooting.
- Test new features thoroughly to ensure a cross platform compatibility.
- Run performance benchmarking tests on systems
- Review peer codes
- Build and test application program Interfaces (APIs) for data exchange.
- Development of front-end and back-end system for the data exchange tools/platform as per user’s requests.
- Design and implement data exchange workflows and manage custom integrations.
- Support with any other work related to IT
- Assist with the Development of mobile indicator monitoring tool.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Information system or Software Engineering, computing, or any related fields
- An honor’s degree shall be an added advantage
- Two (2) years’ experience in Database administration and development.
- Relative experience in various programming languages, framework and libraries and web-based application i.e. HTML5, CSS3, PHP, Python, Node, Angular, XML, JSON etc.
- Must be in possession of a valid driver’s license for a minimum of at least two (2) year.
- Please note that the position requires the frequent use of a personal computer. Therefore, brining your own laptop will be an added advantage.
Added Advantages | Special Requirement(s)
- Experience with mobile Application development
- Knowledge of various databases serves such as Microsoft SQL, MySQL, Postgres etc.
Closing Date: 16 May 2023
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below: