Full Time Accountant at HARTLIEF CONTINENTAL MEAT PRODUCTS
Location: Windhoek, NA
Company: Hartlief Continental Meat Products
Job Grade: C3
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To control and coordinate the financial processes required including monitoring of debtors, creditors, assets and cash flow in order to support the Finance department. This also enables the company management to execute business decisions based on the monthly management accounts and BPR reports.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT:
- A Degree in Accounting.
- 3-5 years relevant experience in FMCG industry.
- SAP system experience and knowledge.
KEY JOB OUTPUTS:
- Manage, review and execute month-end management accounts and submit as agreed upon deadlines.
- Compile General Ledger reconciliations and ensure all inter-Group accounts are being reconciled and confirmed on a monthly basis.
- Process all Taxation activities by ensuring all Import VAT, VAT, Withholding Tax on Services and Withholding Tax on Interest are submitted and paid timeously.
- Support the procure to pay procedure by creating all PO’s timeously on the SAP system according to procurement procedure and that they agree with the purchase order, as per the companies assigned.
- Upload payments of creditors to the respective online banking platforms and processing the subsequent payments.
- Review of creditors reconciliations and process payments of expense claims as they are received on a weekly basis.
- Ensure intercompany confirmations by contacting the corresponding accountant at the OpCo’s and confirming balances owed/outstanding via written debtor’s confirmation on a monthly basis.
- Reconcile the bank statements on a daily basis and have the reconciliations ready for inspection by line manager before final completion of monthly management accounts.
- Monitor cash flow by comparing available cash against monthly payment needs and planning accordingly.
- Process all bank transactions (bank charges and interest included) and capture of all banking receipts on a daily basis.
- Monthly reconciliation of fixed assets registers.
Due Date: 8 September 2023
How to Apply
150 total views, 1 today